Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
- Thanks @dermae for the SPF Powder nano mineral, can be worn on its own or over makeup for a natural, flawless look.
100% translucent for all skin types
Natural mattifying, antioxidant, oil-free
Protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays
Infused with antioxidants Green Tea, Chamomile, and Vitamin E
Helps to absorb excess oil, keeping my skin looking fresh. was made in collaboration with @iheartmakeupart . Love all your products: Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 Stick, Natural Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Body, Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Baby
#DERMAE #iheartmakeupart
#sun #sunny #sunshine #shine #thesun #summer #instasunny #instasun #spf #spf30 #makeup #instamakeup #blogger #concealer #foundation #powder #base
#milena_narciso_official #fashionblogger #fashionmodel #commercialmodel #blogger #sponsored #ad #miami #fortlauderdale #florida #usa
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





