Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
Just received the SCOUT Spring Summer 2019 from @SCOUTbags a colorful adventure bags for a better way to travel :
The Tourista
A brand-new bag in the SCOUT collection - fantastic new wet/dry bag. The Tourista is perfect for the beach, pool, boat, or any water-filled scenario. I use it a for travelling for photo/videoshoots, to bring my wardrobe and makeup, also to go to the gym. You can literally hose it out if you need to. A large pouch with a super cute shape, it also works great as a clutch or a bag-within-a-bag. It’s the perfect size to throw in a larger suitcase or beach bag and grab when you just need the essentials.
The Weekender
One of our most popular travel bags the Weekender is the can't-go-wrong carry-on. Color: Denim. It's super lightweight, and its soft sides are perfect for sliding under seats or into overhead bins. Naturally, it zipper shuts so everything stays put for adventuring.
I already used the SCOUT bag before the all-weather woven tote "SCOUT", very helpful for carrying pretty much everything and folds flat for easy storage.
And I couldn't stop at just one!
Use exclusive code: ‘SPRINGFLING’ which will get you a free SCOUT accessory with your purchase (!) on the SCOUT www.scoutbags.com
#scoutbags #pickedmypattern
Comments