Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
#happywednesday (ad)
💡☀️
BrandsUsually I have to be on set very early morning, leave home before dawn and end when it's already dark, so even living in Florida, I lack sunlight. I struggle with low energy levels, the winter blues and sleep problems. I was so glad to receive today my new Day-Light Classic Plus lamp from Carex Health Brands (@carexhealth) on Twitter, @Carex.CHB on Facebook). Only 20-30 minutes each morning during the fall, winter and early spring helps to keep my mood and energy level up very pleasantly.
☀️
Day-Light - emits the maximum dose of 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at 12-14" and safely blocks 99.3% of UV and projects light downward.
☀️
Using bright light therapy lamps daily may also help alleviate jet lag, work schedule adjustments as well as ease low energy besides relieving the Winter Blues.
☀️
Get yours with 20% Off Day-Light Classic Plus light therapy lamp with code "MILENANARCISO"
https://dealspotr.com/getcode/Fho3I ,
CHECK IT ON INSTAGRAM
☀️ #struggle #winter #tired #depressionhelp #lighttherapy #therapy #carex #carexhealth #caregiving #caregiver #milena_narciso_official #wellness #health
💡☀️
BrandsUsually I have to be on set very early morning, leave home before dawn and end when it's already dark, so even living in Florida, I lack sunlight. I struggle with low energy levels, the winter blues and sleep problems. I was so glad to receive today my new Day-Light Classic Plus lamp from Carex Health Brands (@carexhealth) on Twitter, @Carex.CHB on Facebook). Only 20-30 minutes each morning during the fall, winter and early spring helps to keep my mood and energy level up very pleasantly.
☀️
Day-Light - emits the maximum dose of 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at 12-14" and safely blocks 99.3% of UV and projects light downward.
☀️
Using bright light therapy lamps daily may also help alleviate jet lag, work schedule adjustments as well as ease low energy besides relieving the Winter Blues.
☀️
Get yours with 20% Off Day-Light Classic Plus light therapy lamp with code "MILENANARCISO"
https://dealspotr.com/getcode/Fho3I ,
CHECK IT ON INSTAGRAM
☀️ #struggle #winter #tired #depressionhelp #lighttherapy #therapy #carex #carexhealth #caregiving #caregiver #milena_narciso_official #wellness #health
Comments