Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
Just received my July's @boxycharm BASE BOX!
5 full-size (an average value of $175) products for only $27.99
GET YOURS AT : https://glnk.io/3r5p/milena-narciso-official :
❣️
PHASE ZERO MAKEUP | THE NECESSITIES EYESHADOW PALETTE 8 universal matte shadows MSRP : $ 40.00 | @phasezeromakeup | NEW LAUNCH
❣️
KATE SOMERVILLE | GOAT MILK MOISTURIZING CREAM safe for sensitive skin , known to soothe dry , tight skin . Inspired by the relief founder Kate experienced as a child when goat's milk helped alleviate her painful eczema . MSRP : $ 76.00 | @katesomervilleskincare
❣️
ELOISE BEAUTY | PRISM LUXURY EYE SHADOW BRUSH SET includes 4 essential brushes. MSRP : $ 22.00 | @eloisebeauty
❣️
BEAUTY FOR CERTAIN | WHOLE LOTTA MASCARA Volume - boosting . Lash - doubling . Insta - enhancing . MSRP : $ 32.001 @beautyforcertain | NEW BRAND TO BOXY
❣️
DR . LILI FAN | PROBIOTIC XLASH ENHANCER It helps promote the natural growth of beautifully long and healthy lashes . MSRP : $ 68.001 @drlilifan
❣️
❣️
Members have the ability to “choose” up to 3 products for their box(depending on membership)The beauty quiz helps BoxyCharm send you a customized boxtailored to your beauty lifestyle needs and preferencesBoxyCharm is a monthly beauty box membership that curates thebest in beauty, delivered right to your door with free shipping!
❣️
#GiftedByBoxy
#BOXYCHARM
#phasezeromakeup
#katesomervilleskincare
#eloisebeauty
#beautyforcertain
#drlilifan
#beauty
#makeup
#lifestyle
#skincare
#doublevolume
#laahes
#beautybloggers
Comments