Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
#happywednesday 💓
💓If you follow me on Instagram, you know, that my main job is modeling and acting. Sometimes I need to come on set with makeup and hair done. And usually call time is 5-7 a.m. And destinations could be 250 miles away, if more I prefer to flight ) . So, to save time on hairdress I use @thebeachwaver Braid Balm to create beach waves curls as you can see them on the video. 💖
It's vegan, cruelty free, and contains no parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, bonzophenone, phalates!
💗
It contains flexible polymers to give a defined waves after I braid my hair and sleep in it!
💓
The Braid Balm was featured in People Magazine! Formulated by celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa, It is a treatment that rebuilds and strengthens your hair
💞
Get your REPARATIVE COLLECTION for softer, shinier, healthier and stronger hair and BRAID BALM for beach waves, you also always can find links in linktree in my BIO
💕
P.S.
💔
The bottle is made of sugar cane resin and is created from a sustainable plot of land!
💟
#igotbeachwaved #sponsored #ad #beauty #blogger #beautyblogger #beautyblog #beautybloggers #beautybloggerusa #hairstyles #hairstyling #straithair #curlyhair #wavyhair #wavyhairstyle #wavyhairstyleideas #topblogger #commentback #topbloggers #Lifestyle #lifestyleblog #fashion #fashionblog #sport #wellness #beauty #beautyblogger #milena_narciso_official #healthyhair #hairREPARATIVE
Comments