Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
@leonisa helped me to Reshape My Look!
It accentuate my curves and embrace my beauty! check my story to see more!
An invisible body shapewear entire body, made with SkinFuse®, trademark seamless super comfy compression fabric it covers from tummy to mid-calf. It's seamless, invisible under clothes; a surprising combo of comfy and effective. It's made with SkinFuse® fabric, which offers targeted compression: it strategically shapes certain areas of the body for a naturally enhanced look. It slims from the tummy down to the sides of the thighs, but left the butt compression-free to avoid flattening.
Feels “Like a second skin.” Ultra-light design for complete freedom of movement! Comfy, soft, adjustable, removable straps allow for multiway use
Fabric Content: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
Hand wash cold, do not tumble dry, do not use bleach, use a soft detergent
I wear it daily under my pants to look even better in my favorite jeans, slacks or even dress.
Check http://bit.ly/32HDa5n to Reshape Your Look with @Leonisa , you always can find link in linktree in my BIO.
#ad #leonisa
#bodyshapewear #lingerie #shapewear #designerlingerie #ootd #instalook #springfashion #lace #fashionista #fashionblogger #lingerielover #lingerieaddict #lace #springlook #teddy #outerwear #miamimodel #miami #miamibeach #fortlauderdale #florida #usa




Comments