Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
Take me back to… where should I go? I’m going to @luxury.escapes and see where they’ll take me… I live by the beach, so I need something opposite and don’t wanna fly long… oh, the Las Vegas vacation was a lot of fun. I should repeat it.Use my promo code “milenanarciso06” to get an extra 10% off your next booking.
P.S. Thanks to #luxuryescapes for unforgettable memories!
Comments