Skip to main content

Sugar-free Energy Drinks

  Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that.  I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash.  Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch.  I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy

Luxury Natural Perfume

 Lilacs & Gooseberries has been my go-to for the past 2 years. It’s like stepping into a dreamy garden, with a contrast of light, playful notes of juicy gooseberries, and the nostalgic floral heart of lilacs. It’s warm, deep, and subtly addictive. Perfect for a date or to put myself in a good mood. Its impressive longevity is noticeable but never overpowering, making this scent uniquely intriguing and delightfully unpredictable. This organic scent lasts all day, and the price is surprisingly nice for a #luxury #fragrance
Get yours with 20%OFF use the CODE “MILENANARCISO-20OFF” at https://us.shayandblue.com/discount/MILENANARCISO-20OFF


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Probiotics with weight loss effect

I can’t start my day without @bareorganicssuperfoods and @probiogen, especially now that it’s getting colder.  Their Weight Support Spore Probiotic kills two rabbits with one stone: supports healthy metabolism, appetite, digestive, and IMMUNE system health, with the added benefit of nutrient absorption of these important weight management nutrients. I take it once a day with a meal. Also, I’m adding 2 teaspoons to my smoothie in the morning, or a protein shake after working out.  They help me boost my immune system and be in shape.  BareOrganics and Probiogen offer simple, wholesome superfoods nutrient-rich powders, teas, and coffee blends designed to fuel my day and boost vitality naturally.  Easy and Helpful. Perfect duo for anyone seeking clean, effective. and science-backed nutrition to feel their best- naturally. #Probiogen #HealthyMetabolism #weightloss #immune #immuneboost #immunesupport #health #supplements #complimentary @apexdropofficial  

The Best Golf Training Aid in Golf

  I found the best golf training aid in golf.  It’s simple and easy to use going over the Golfers own clubs.  I can training indoors with it as part of their workout and or practice or play with it on the club.  It automatically and instantly trains. Grip Position Creates a Power Angle into the ball. Gets the club on the proper swing plane. Trains the proper release of the club through the ball. Grip Secret make Golf much easier for the beginner and provides precision for the better Golfers. Check them on  https://gripsecret.com/ref/12/  #golf #golfing #golftravel #golflife #golfaddict #golfmanagement #golfdigest #golfequipment #golfbusiness #golftips #golfcoaching #golffitness #golflessons #golfinstruction #golfchannel #golfcart #golfer #golfers #golfpro #golfcoach #golfresorts #golfcourse #golfswing #golfday #golftournament #golfclub #golfclubs #golfcourses #milenanarciso #milena_narciso_official #motivation #sponsored #lifestyleb...

How to prevent skin and hair from dryness

  How to prevent skin and hair from dryness   GET YOUR ESSENTIAL BEAUTY WELLNESS TOOL AT jolieskinco.com/IAMMILENANARCISO The Jolie Filtered Showerhead removes chlorine, heavy metals & other contaminants from my shower water — to improve my skin, hair and wellbeing. The water we shower in the country contains chlorine, heavy metals & other contaminants, which all contribute to many common skin & hair issues, such as dry skin, damaged hair, change in hair color, and rashes/irritation. The Jolie Filtered Showerhead removes chlorine, heavy metals & other contaminants from my shower water — to improve my skin, hair and wellbeing. Using a proprietary blend of KDF-55 and Calcium Sulfite, Jolie's filter: - Far exceeds NSF-177 certifications - Has been tested via multiple third-party labs - Does not clog nor reduce pressure - Includes the most KDF-55 vs. any other existing shower filter IN THE BOX SPECS 1 Jolie Filtered Showerhead 1 Jolie Replacement Filter (it's ...