Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
High school and college students from across the country have had enough gun violence in America. These tragedies are preventable If you join #EndGunViolenceTogether - it only takes 30 seconds to go to TOMS.com to send your representatives a postcard demanding they take action on what more than 90% of Americans agree on: universal background checks. I'm proud to partner with @TOMSto #EndGunViolenceTogether @TOMS has offered to make a donation to a charity of my choice on my behalf and I have chosen Moms Demand Action For Gun Sense In America because of their work to prevent gun violence and save lives. I don't want anyone scared to send their kids to school
*
*
*
*
*
*
#hbttoms #EndGunViolenceTogether#toms #milena_narciso_official
*
*
*
*
*
*
#hbttoms #EndGunViolenceTogether#toms #milena_narciso_official

Comments