Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
- Do you know that @dunkin has all new lattes, macchiatos, Americanos, and cappuccinos?
Today I tried their new Latte, tomorrow gonna try Americano, and Wednesday will be Dunkin' Cappuccino Day.
I'm absolutely in love with new espresso drink taste . All I can say that : Sipping is believing - I've sipped, now I believe!
You should try it too - it's totally different!
Smooth, balanced, rich, creamy taste
It's high quality espresso in an accessible environment!
#ad #hbtdunkin #dunkin .
.
#sponsored #latte #macchiato #americano#espressodrink #coffe #coffeaddict .
.
.
.
#latte - #macchiato
- #Americano
- #cappuccino
- #coffeeaddict
- #Lifestyle
- #lifestyleblog
- #fashion
- #fashionblog
- #sport
- #wellness
- #beauty
- #beautyblogger
- #milena_narciso_official
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Location:
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments