Call time on set is so often so early that I need to wake up in the middle of the night. And I'm def not in the mood to make a coffee or have time for that. I use @aspiredrinks to wake up. 80mg natural caffeine (green tea base). No sugar, no calories, smooth, balanced energy (no jitters). Light, refreshing taste with moderate carbonation. No Jitters. No Crash. Its ingredients are designed to support focus, energy, and productivity. I also use it if I feel sleepy after lunch. I get a balanced energy experience that helps me stay productive without feeling overstimulated. Try now with 15% off at https://upf.ai/knhd97fd #AspireDrinks #AspireEnergy
Love my new the Kim Kimble Vibrating Flat Iron from @kimblehaircare. Great for thick, coarse, curly hair types, a tool that will deliver that fabulous look you want. With ultra-low friction, the Vibrating Flat Iron will create amazing curls, waves or perfectly straight hair. With friction reducing, vibrating plates that heat up within seconds and glive over the hair with oscillating technology - this tool will allows to apply heat that is ultra-gentle on my hair. .
.
. #kimkimblebeauty . .
. Use coupon code MILENABEAUTY for 50% off regular priced products at kimkimblebeauty.com
.
.
.
#sponsored
#fashion
#style
#longhair
#Hairelixer
#naturalhair
#belleza
#hairgoals
#hairgrowth
#hairelixer
#naturalhair
#healthyhair
#hair
#hairstyle
#instahair
#hairstyles
#haircolour
#haircolor
#hairdye
#hairdo
#haircut
#longhairdontcare
#longhair
#straight
#curly
#brown
#blonde
#brunette
#hairoftheday
#hairideas
#braidideas
#perfectcurls
#hairfashion
#coolhair
#collab
#bestbloggerslist
#blogger
#bestblogger
#bestbloggers
#topblogger
#commentback
#topbloggers
#Lifestyle
#lifestyleblog
#fashion
#fashionblog
#sport
#wellness
#beauty
#beautyblogger
#milena_narciso_official
Check it on Instagram
.
. #kimkimblebeauty . .
. Use coupon code MILENABEAUTY for 50% off regular priced products at kimkimblebeauty.com
.
.
.
#sponsored
#fashion
#style
#longhair
#Hairelixer
#naturalhair
#belleza
#hairgoals
#hairgrowth
#hairelixer
#naturalhair
#healthyhair
#hair
#hairstyle
#instahair
#hairstyles
#haircolour
#haircolor
#hairdye
#hairdo
#haircut
#longhairdontcare
#longhair
#straight
#curly
#brown
#blonde
#brunette
#hairoftheday
#hairideas
#braidideas
#perfectcurls
#hairfashion
#coolhair
#collab
#bestbloggerslist
#blogger
#bestblogger
#bestbloggers
#topblogger
#commentback
#topbloggers
#Lifestyle
#lifestyleblog
#fashion
#fashionblog
#sport
#wellness
#beauty
#beautyblogger
#milena_narciso_official
Check it on Instagram

Comments